Quick-dry glue is a special type of glue, which can react easily with metal products and cause solidification instead of dispensing. Each quick-dry glue dispensing valve is a dispensing valve made of Teflon, especially in the position of the hose, while the axis is used to avoid the smoothness with diaphragm. The difference between ZZ-72T quick-dry glue dispensing valve and anaerobic glue dispensing valve lies in the control and installation method.Quick-dry glue point valve for easy installation.
Operating Viscosity: 1~1,000,000 CPS
Vomiting volume: 0.01ml
Operating pressure: 4-7kg/cm3
Feed pressure: <10kg
Operating frequency: <600min
Feed spout size: 1/8"npt(f)
Rubber outlet bore: 2mm
Point Valve Properties: Top Pin Point Valve
Shape size: (D) 25X (H) 111 (mm)
Control solenoid: 2-way 5-way/2-way 3-way available
Installation screw: M3.5 through screw
Features and advantages
1. You can use quick-drying glue, instant-drying glue, anaerobic glue and other special types of glue.
2. The diaphragm device is used inside the cylinder and can be used 1 million times.
3. Easy and simple to install, directly lock with M3.5, no need to match fixtures.
4. Made of stainless steel and Teflon.
5. Easy to use, only need to match the controller or solenoid valve to control.
6. The glue output can be adjusted and the size and width are the same. The glue output is a variable according to time. The needle and pressure are also factors that affect the glue output.
Adhesive for use
Anaerobic, 401, Quick-drying, Instant-drying, Red, Water-based, Silicone, etc.